- 48-hour turnaround on all payrolls
- Response to all unemployment claims, benefit audits and employment data requests
- Tracking of 401(k) or other insurance plan/dues deductions
- Payroll automatically interfacing with our budget software and we will interface payroll with third party accounting programs.
- Production Accounting
- General Accounting
- Residual Services
The California Franchise Tax Board has changed the withholding guidelines for independent contractors working in the state as a corporation, an LLC, a partnership, or as an individual. Click here for details (http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/faq_independentcontractor.htm)
Major local and international unions allow us to act as liaison between the production company and union, facilitating necessary paperwork and easing the way for a successful production.
Cover employees’ Workers’ Compensation and handle all related claims. Submit union benefit contributions Medical Provider Network
RISK AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Proactive workplace safety initiatives and risk management are essential to your company’s financial health. The Jacobson Group delivers a comprehensive risk management and safety program that includes workers’ compensation coverage and OSHA compliance assistance, and is designed to help you avoid unnecessary downtime and protect your bottom line.
SAFETY AND LOSS PREVENTION
- Initial evaluation of workplace hazards associated with operations and effectiveness of safety controls.
- Periodic follow-up visits
- Safety training, including OSHA mandat ed training
- Safety program development and implementation
- OSHA compliance assistance
- OSHA 300 log review
- Customized Safety Manual, including OSHA-mandated documentation
CLAIMS MANAGEMENT FOR WORK-RELATED INJURIES
- 24 hour hotline for reporting injuries, physician referral, and medical care management
- Designated team of professionals providing services to injured worker and client management
- Accident investigation and follow-up
- Return-to-work programs
- Inspections, reports and data tracking as required
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAM
- Documented DFWP policy consistent with federal and state requirements
- Policy and training materials development and review
- Drug testing scheduling, coordination and reporting